The MAXI•PRESS is a multipurpose large format manual heat transfer press intended for the imprinting of a vast range of different materials. The MAXI•PRESS provides an oversized platen, production oriented press. It is available in two different heater block sizes: 32" x 42" and 44" x 64". The gas shock counter springs provide a weightless and effortless operation of the press. The Digital Knight state-of-the-art control systemaccurately regulates all aspects of the electrical functions of the press, freeing the operator for the main goal of material imprinting.
Ideal applications the MAXI•PRESS has performed flawlessly include: large fabrics, multiple piece goods, banners, floor mats, carpets, mouse pads, plastics, sheet metal, tile & other ceramics and much more. The MAXI•PRESS strongly supports sublimation transfer processes, as well as digitally produced transfers, and laminating processes.
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Ultra thick heater block assembly
- Solid steel pressure bars
- Heavy steel frame structures
- Unique heavy duty linkage assembly
- Even & Adjustable applied pressure
- Adjustable platen height
- Solid lower platen base
- Self leveling heater block assembly
- Solid loading bed with ultra thick nomex padding
- Automatic start/stop/reset timer - hands free operation
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy movability and solid foundation support
- Weightless ease of use due to gas shock hydraulic self contained springs
- Full one year warranty on heating element, controls and entire press
- 208/220/240 Volt, (32x42-Single Phase) (44x64-Single Phase)- No air required
The Maxi•Press models are priced simply by heater block size. The list below notes the most common sizes and their respective pricing.
|32" x 42"
|44" x 64"
Not available for online purchase. Please contact us to place an order.